Divorce counseling & coaching most likely will benefit you if you fit within any of the following scenarios:
- You’re trying to decide whether or not to stay in your relationship/marriage
- You’re wondering if you have grown out of love with your partner and whether it’s possible to fall back in love
- You’re feeling devastated because your spouse has recently approached you stating he/she wants a divorce
- You’re traumatized because you recently discovered your partner is having an affair
- You’re having an affair and feeling tremendous guilt and shame
- You’re completely overwhelmed and confused by the divorce process
- You’re through the legal process of separation/divorce and wondering what the next chapter is going to look like for you
If any of these resonate with you, you most likely have some decisions to make and don’t know where to start.
Whether you are trying to decide if your marriage is salvageable or experiencing or overcoming divorce, I can help. With my specialized training in marriage and family therapy as well as divorce coaching, not only am I a thinking partner, but I can offer resources to help you move forward and make sound decisions that are sensitive to the family system. Most people call an attorney immediately when they hear the word “divorce”. Before you call an attorney, call me. Not only can I help you manage your emotions and overwhelm, but I can also help save you some money. I am committed to offering a safe, non-judgemental space in which you can heal and start the process of creating the life of your dreams, whether you choose to stay in your relationship or not.