I offer divorce coaching sessions for individuals and couples virtually anywhere in the world via Telehealth, which is a HIPAA compliant platform. You will receive a link to access the session via email prior to your appointment. I don’t accept insurance for coaching services and these services are private pay.
My specializations and rates are as follows:
From Survive to Thrive Master Class: $399 paid upfront for 8-weeks, 90 minutes per session with the option to pay in 2 payments of $200 each (average cost per session is $50)
For individuals, I offer the following services at a rate of $140 per 50 minute session:
- Relationship/Marriage ambiguity
- Relationship trauma from your partner’s infidelity
- Relationship trauma from your partner’s active substance abuse/addiction
- Partner of a sex/porn addict
- Guilt and shame from your own infidelity
- Amicable separation/divorce
- Needing guidance on how to tell your partner or the children that you want a divorce
- Confusion or overwhelm about the divorce process
- Divorce recovery or trying to determine where to go from here post-divorce
- Learning to navigate the world of dating
For couples, I offer the following services at a rate of $185 per 50-minute session. These models are limited in scope, usually around 5 sessions, and are not considered marriage counseling:
- Discernment Counseling is for mixed agenda couples who are trying to figure out which direction to go with their marriage. This model is designed to help the couple become “unstuck” when one party is leaning out of the marriage and the other party is leaning into the marriage. Click here for more details.
- Divorce Coaching for couples who have made the decision to move forward with a divorce, are both on the same page about this decision, and want to prepare for the legal process. This is not mediation but to help prepare the couple for next steps while keeping the process non-adversarial and cost effective
- Coparent Coaching for couples who are through the legal process and want to work on their coparenting relationship
Any time spent over 1-hour is pro-rated and rounded to the nearest 15 minute increment. I accept all major credit cards. Please note, I have a 24-hour cancellation policy and charge $75 if a cancellation occurs within 24-hours. For last minute cancellations or no-shows I charge the full session rate. If you need to cancel and can do so outside of the 24-hours, you will not be charged. You will receive an appointment reminder 24-hours before your appointment time. Please do not reply to the email or text reminder to cancel as I will not see it and you will be charged. You are encouraged to cancel in the client portal or by contacting me directly.