I offer divorce counseling & coaching sessions for individuals virtually anywhere in North or South Carolina. I use Telehealth for virtual sessions, which is HIPAA compliant. You will receive a link to access the session via email prior to your appointment. Sessions are typically one-hour in length. My specializations include:
- Relationship/Marriage ambiguity
- Relationship trauma from your partner’s infidelity
- Relationship trauma from your partner’s active substance abuse/addiction
- Partner of a sex/porn addict
- Guilt and shame from your own infidelity
- Amicable separation/divorce
- Confusion or overwhelm about the divorce process
- Trying to determine where to go from here post-divorce
- Learning to navigate the world of dating
I am an in-network provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS). If your carrier isn’t Blue Cross Blue Shield, I am considered an “out-of-network” provider and the self-pay rate will apply. I will be happy to provide the form necessary for you to submit to your insurance carrier for out-of-network coverage or for reimbursement through your HSA/Flexible Spending Account carrier.
Prior to coming to therapy, please check your specific BCBS plan for any applicable deductible and co-pays for mental health coverage which can vary from primary care coverage.
My rate is $140 per 1-hour individual session. Any time spent over 1-hour is pro-rated and rounded to the nearest 15 minute increment. I accept all major credit cards. Please note, I have a 24-hour cancellation policy and charge the full session fee if a cancellation occurs within 24-hours. If you need to cancel and can do so outside of the 24-hours, you will not be charged. You will receive an appointment reminder 24-hours before your appointment time.