Now available on Amazon! Click below to order your copy
Click ==>HERE<== for your FREE book exercises!
Painful endings are new beginnings in disguise. Your new beginning starts now!
So this is it, you’re getting a divorce. This is not where you thought you would be at this stage in your life. Netflix, chocolate and booze are your new best friends. Some days you feel like you can’t get out of bed. You wonder if you will ever feel like yourself again or if you’re destined to feel like this for the rest of your life.
Perhaps you engage in angry text exchanges with your ex that seem to be stuck in a never-ending loop of rehashing old stuff or pointing fingers where nothing ever gets resolved. Or maybe you spend your days obsessing over him and how he seems to be happier without you. If you chose the divorce, you might be obsessing over whether you made the right decision. Your friends are exhausted from your constant obsessing… heck even YOU are sick of yourself!
Please know you are not alone! Divorce Resiliency: Release the Trauma of Your Divorce and Reconnect with Your Best Self provides you with the hope and resources you need to pull yourself out of the dark hole. It gives you a practical step-by-step guide, offers inspiring case studies of women just like you and is chock-full of exercises and interventions arming you with the tools you need to not only survive but to thrive. You CAN go on to create a life that is happier and healthier than you ever imagined!
Divorce Resiliency: Release the Trauma of Your Divorce and Reconnect with Your Best Self includes:
- Actionable advice on managing your emotions and changing your relationship with your former spouse
- Unwinding from codependency and trauma bonding
- Reclaiming your identity and creating balance and fulfillment in your life
- Strategies for re-entering the mysterious world of dating
- Healthy co-parenting techniques including blended family dynamics
Also available on Amazon, click the book image below to order your copy!
Create a co-parenting plan that helps your kids feel safe and loved
Breakups are painful and overwhelming for everyone, but the most important thing is to prioritize the well-being of your children. The Successful Co-Parenting Workbook guides you through the transition with advice and activities that both parents can use to provide a stable and united family dynamic.
What sets this book apart:
- Co-parenting 101—Find strategies for improving communication and conflict resolution so you can get through tough times with minimal disruption to your kids’ routine.
- Tips for every day—Dive into practical co-parenting techniques you can use right away, like how to create and stick to a schedule, manage different house rules, and introduce kids to new partners.
- A workbook format—Write-in space and organized chapters give both parents plenty of space to plan, reflect, and build a happy environment for kids of any age.
Go beyond other co-parenting books with this interactive guide that helps you navigate the next phase of your lives.