So this is it…I’m getting a divorce
This is probably not where you thought you would be when you made the decision to walk down that aisle. Going through a divorce can feel scary, lonely and isolating. No one knows quite what to say to make you feel better…you’re not sure they even “get” what you are going through. If this describes you, you have come to the right place! There is a special healing energy that occurs when you are among those sharing your experience. From Survive to Thrive is part support group, part master class for women who are separated and divorced. Whether you are the one who chose the divorce or not, this is the place for you to make connections and start your new life.
Topics of discussion include:
- The Grieving Process and How it Applies to Divorce
- Hot Buttons, Triggers and Managing Conflict
- Healthy Boundaries with Friends, Family and Former Spouse
- Healing Codependency
- Separating the Emotions of Divorce from the Business of Divorce
- Co-Parenting During and Post-Divorce
- Getting “Unstuck”
- Navigating the World of Dating
- Acceptance, Self-Compassion and Becoming Reacquainted with your Best Self
- And More!!!
The group is composed of no more than 8 women and is held for 8-weeks virtually via Zoom. The length of each group is 90-minutes. The cost is a one-time fee of $399 which can be broken down into 2 payments of $200 each. With an average cost of $50 per session, it’s about the same as a typical girl’s night out! You must be living separately from your spouse in order to participate.
NEXT GROUP: Fall 2021 group starts on 9/29/21, 4:30PM-6:00PM EST via Zoom held weekly for 8-weeks
What’s included in the Survive to Thrive Master Class?
- Weekly access to divorce and relationship expert, Sherry Smith, LMFT, CDC®
- Opportunity to learn from and make lasting connections with women who are sharing your experience
- Knowledge to kickstart your new life and release negative relationship patterns that no longer serve you
- Access to a private group for ongoing support and check-ins throughout the week with continued support after the group ends
- Proven tools to help you manage your emotions and stay grounded as you move through your divorce
…AND a FREE copy of Sherry’s book!